Prep time; 15 minutes
Cook: 1 hr 5 min
2 1/4 cups almond flour (216 grams) x
4 bananas mashed overripe bananas x
1/2 cup sugar (49 grams) x
1 tsp baking powder (4 grams) x
1/2 teaspoon baking soda (3 grams)x
1/2 teaspoon salt (2 grams) x
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (2 grams) x
2 teaspoon vanilla extract (8 grams)x
2 eggs room temp beaten x
3 tablespoons sunflower oil (41 grams) x
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (56 grams) x
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, sunflower oil until combined.
- Add the eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, which until smooth.
- Add in your dry ingredients, until combined “DON’T OVER MIX”. Add in the chopped walnuts. Pour the mixture into your load pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for an hour to hour and 1 minutes, until fully cooked. Use a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf, until comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 30 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack, or cutting board.